Sunday, June 7, 2009

[ymna2] Asian gay beauty contest

I wonder if this is in southern thailand, where they have a large Muslim population, because all the contestants are circumcised.

I'm not entirely sure it was taken in Thailand. What I am sure about is that it won't have been in the far south of the country, where the Muslim population is concentrated. Probably it was in Bangkok or the resort town of Pattaya, though Phuket and Chiang Mai are other places with boy bars. I'm uneasy about posting the pics because almost certainly the numbers the guys were wearing were not just for the customers to select a winner; they were also to enable them to select a boy for the night.

Judging by the facial features, by the fact that the banners are in English and by the fact that the guys are all circumcised,  IU would say thess  pics were almost certainly taken in The Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Complete List of Blogs

A complete list of my blogs:

http://mythreelegs.tumblr.com/myotherblogs